Part philosophic dialogue, part poetic reverie, part nature walk, Island Night is an extended meditation on the present – that fleeting moment occurring once-and-one-time-only in time’s vast history. Perceptions will grow sharper. Time will be slowed down. Together the group will form a nomadic society which values improvisation, storytelling, and silence. Island Night is a moveable feast that doesn’t exclude darkness. Rather, darkness is its starry medium.
This walk holds 8 people.
- The Alpine Rooster (Dannielle Tegeder & Pablo Helguera)
- Andrew Beccone
- Elastic City
- Eve Mosher
- Hayal Pozanti & Todd Shalom
- John Dixon & Ben Weber
- Juan Betancurth, Todd Shalom & Niegel Smith
- luciana achugar
- Michelle Boulé & Niegel Smith
- MoMA Workshop Participants
- Nina Katchadourian & Andrew Zarou
- Todd Shalom
- Todd Shalom & Niegel Smith
Fire Isle Pines, NY 11782
This walk will meet in front of the Fire Island Pines Marina.
Please bring a light bag with essential comforts. Breaks will be taken. More info to follow by email after you purchase a spot.