We and Our Shaaadows
Fixed, moving, weightless yet dense--who knows our shadows? Participants will walk in the beachfront sunset, stretch and compress, both alone and in groups. Led by Chiara Bernasconi, walkers will explore, challenge, evade and capture parts of themselves, others and the rapidly changing Coney Island shadowscape.
This walk holds 10 people.
Note: "We and Our Shaaadows" will need to be rescheduled in case of rain or extremely cloudy weather.
- The Alpine Rooster (Dannielle Tegeder & Pablo Helguera)
- Andrew Beccone
- Elastic City
- Eve Mosher
- Hayal Pozanti & Todd Shalom
- John Dixon & Ben Weber
- Juan Betancurth, Todd Shalom & Niegel Smith
- luciana achugar
- Michelle Boulé & Niegel Smith
- MoMA Workshop Participants
- Nina Katchadourian & Andrew Zarou
- Todd Shalom
- Todd Shalom & Niegel Smith
The walk will meet in front of the Coney Island Museum. If you have a digital camera, feel free to bring it.