Solar Alignment Walk
Previewed this spring as part of The New Museum's Festival of Ideas for the New City Streetfest, the Solar Alignment walk will explore the relationship with our all-pervasive yellow dwarf, and raise our levels of awareness at multiple scales--from the urban to the celestial. Participants will experience unexpected synchronicity between the sun and the city. The walk will focus on the moment when the interstellar choreography of gravity and light intersect with urban patterns in stone and concrete.
This walk holds 10 people.
- The Alpine Rooster (Dannielle Tegeder & Pablo Helguera)
- Andrew Beccone
- Elastic City
- Eve Mosher
- Hayal Pozanti & Todd Shalom
- John Dixon & Ben Weber
- Juan Betancurth, Todd Shalom & Niegel Smith
- luciana achugar
- Michelle Boulé & Niegel Smith
- MoMA Workshop Participants
- Nina Katchadourian & Andrew Zarou
- Todd Shalom
- Todd Shalom & Niegel Smith
New York, NY
Please meet at the northwest corner of Bowery and Prince Street. Please wear sunglasses, if you got.