Elastic City artists work in a variety of disciplines, including poetry, urban design, dance, painting, architecture, photography, filmmaking, screen printing, sound art, theater and psychotherapy.
Each artist forms their walk/way in their own terms. Some map it out beforehand and then make changes. Others set out walking and then take notes. Most are adapting their talents to the walk format for the first time. For those offering "ways," they are pushing their craft through an experiential workshop whose limits are still undefined.
All of the artists are provocative in their questioning and rigorous in their design. Please click on their names for more info.
- The Alpine Rooster (Dannielle Tegeder & Pablo Helguera)
- Andrew Beccone
- Elastic City
- Eve Mosher
- Hayal Pozanti & Todd Shalom
- John Dixon & Ben Weber
- Juan Betancurth, Todd Shalom & Niegel Smith
- luciana achugar
- Michelle Boulé & Niegel Smith
- MoMA Workshop Participants
- Nina Katchadourian & Andrew Zarou
- Todd Shalom
- Todd Shalom & Niegel Smith