Elastic City artists work in a variety of disciplines, including poetry, urban design, dance, painting, architecture, photography, filmmaking, screen printing, sound art, theater and psychotherapy.
Each artist forms their walk/way in their own terms. Some map it out beforehand and then make changes. Others set out walking and then take notes. Most are adapting their talents to the walk format for the first time. For those offering "ways," they are pushing their craft through an experiential workshop whose limits are still undefined.
All of the artists are provocative in their questioning and rigorous in their design. Please click on their names for more info.
- Amichai Lau-Lavie & Shawn Shafner
- Anthony Goicolea
- Ben Weber
- Karen Finley
- Kristin Geneve Young
- Michel Groisman
- Nisan Haymian
- Sarah Schulman, Todd Shalom & Niegel Smith
- Todd Shalom
- Tracie Morris
- Talk #1 Panelists (Genealogy)
- Talk #2 Panelists (Politics)
- Talk #3 Panelists (Performative)
- Talk #4 Panelists (Impossibility)